Original Prusa MINI+
LEVERTIJD 8 weken (na bestelling)
Introducing our new compact 3D printer with all the bells and whistles you would expect from the creators of the award-winning Original Prusa i3 MK2 and MK3S! The MINI+ is a big printer in a compact body. We did our best to squeeze as many features into the lowest possible price as possible. The MINI+ is great for beginners, companies looking to build a printing farm and 3D printing enthusiasts worldwide.
SMART - STARTER PRINTER
AFFORDABLE - SECONDARY PRINTER
RELIABLE - PRINT FARM WORKHORSE
This listing is a simple 3-piece assembly
ORIGINAL PRUSA MINI+ FEATURES
Featuring a 7"×7"×7" (18×18×18 cm) build volume, the MINI+ is a fully-equipped 3D printer. Featuring sensorless homing, automatic Mesh Bed Calibration, replaceable nozzles, network connectivity, USB printing and a full-color LCD screen, the MINI+ is a big printer in a small body.
COLOR LCD SCREEN
Configure your 3D printer with ease and see previews of sliced models before you start printing! Thanks to the 2.8’’, 240×320 LCD screen with 65.000 colors, every option is just a few clicks away.
The MINI+ comes standard with an ethernet RJ45 port and optional future ESP Wi-Fi module upgrade. Send files to the printer wirelessly, or download OTA firmware updates. Thanks to the future updates you will be able to manage a whole print farm easily.
Every part we use is thoroughly tested in-house. This is why our 3D printers are highly reliable and safe to use. The MINI+ is equipped with three thermistors and comes with a high-quality power supply (Delta or Mean Well - depending on region) for safe and reliable information.
With a footprint of 38×33 cm (15×13 in), the MINI+ is an incredibly compact, yet fully equipped 3D printer, allowing you to stack several machines onto a single shelf. No matter whether you’re limited by space, or you want to build a printing farm - the MINI+ has a perfect size.
FLEXIBLE PRINT SHEETS
Removing a print has never been easier! With the magnetic heatbed and removable spring steel sheets, you can remove a printed object merely by bending the steel sheet. The surface is easy to maintain and comes in two variants: smooth and textured.
Once you insert a USB drive with a sliced object, a new menu with an object preview window appears. Confirm the selection with a single click of the control wheel and watch the printer do the rest for you.
To decrease the weight of the extruder, we moved the extruder motor on the Z-axis column. Using a 3:1 drive gear ratio, the printer pushes the 1.75 filament strand through a PTFE tube into the hotend and through the 0.4mm nozzle.
32BIT CONTROLLER STM32
More power, more options. Our brand new custom-made 32-bit “Buddy” motherboard with Trinamic 2209 drivers brings more bang for your bucks. It’s capable of nearly everything OctoPrint can do, including farm management software (future firmware update).
SEE THE ORIGINAL PRUSA MINI / MINI+ IN ACTION!
THOMAS SANLADERER: THE NEXT "BIG" THING
"I think the MINI is a great machine, especially for the price. You won't find a more complete package of solid hardware, usable firmware, good documentation and great software under 400 bucks.” Watch the video...
ALL3DP: EDITOR'S CHOICE
"This small and sturdy machine uses an excellent slicer, comes with a magnificent metal bed, and overall, gives you excellent print quality. It’s difficult to see how anyone could be disappointed with it.” Read more...
MAKE: FIRST IMPRESSIONS
"Right out of the box, this thing is so impressive (...) You can get yourself pretty much what I consider to be a top-of-the-line performance printer for 350 USD.” Watch the video...
3D PRINTERLY REVIEW
"When we weigh up the price, performance, reliability and overall product, it is highly recommended for most people to purchase because it does things so well.” Read more...
UNCLE JESSY: INITIAL IMPRESSIONS
"If you are in the market for a smaller 3D printer that prints really great things and is pretty easy to use, this is a great option for you (...) the print quality on this is so damn nice!” Watch the video...
"Prusa have done all they can to pack the features of their best selling 3D printers into a smaller and cheaper package. The Mini may be small but it’s reliable, built to last and delivers excellent print quality just like it’s bigger siblings.” Read more...
- Removable magnetic spring steel sheet with PEI surface (*)
- Brand new 32-bit “Buddy” motherboard
- Silent Trinamic 2209 stepper drivers
- Ethernet RJ45 port and optional future ESP Wi-Fi module upgrade
- 3 thermistors, fan RPM sensors
- Bowden system with 3:1 gearing
* Consumable parts, such as PEI sheets (smooth, textured, etc.) are not covered by warranty as the coatings are designed to diminish over time unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, cracks or other cosmetic damage is also not covered by the warranty. Only defective sheets on arrival are covered by warranty.
- Build volume 18 x 18 x 18 cm | 7 x 7 x 7 in
- Trinamic drivers with 256 microstepping
- Fast preheat: PLA 1 min / ASA 3 min
- Sensorless homing for X and Y axes
- 2.8″ graphic 65k color screen with G-Code preview
- Supported materials - PLA, PETG, ASA, ABS, Flex
- Printer dimensions (without spool holder & external PSU): 38×38×33 cm; 15×15×13 in (D×H×W)
- Shipping box dimensions: 11kg (volumetric weight); 48,5×40,5×26,5 cm; 19×16×10 in
- Prusament PLA sample weight: ~2x25g