Zmorph i500 High-Performance 3D Printer
Zmorph i500 is a high-performance 3D printer engineered for efficiency and built to last. Developed for prototyping and low-volume production, the i500 reduces your operational costs and maximizes uptime and productivity. Class-leading large build volume increases your throughput and maximizes your productivity. Distributed Control System and easy access to the most important components ensure high reliability and long life with low operating costs.
1. Large Build Volume to meet your demands: working area of 460x300x500 mm (440x300x500 mm for dual material printing).
2. Full Metal Dual Drive Dual Extruder with Nozzle Lifting System, easily replaceable hotends, and Nozzle Waste Remover. Maximum extruder temperature: 300℃
3. Integrated Material Station with Automatic Filament Loading System that fits up to 2×2.5 kg spools of filament.
4. Seamless 3D printing experience with filament sensors and pressure measurement system to monitor the material flow.
5. Air Flow System. Two filters monitor the air flow – the input G4 filter clears the air coming into the machine of dust, and the output HEPA/Carbon filter clears the air coming out of the machine of fumes and particles created during 3D printing.
6. Quality of Build. Purpose built to last long and durable. Long-life design, high- quality components like precision linear mechanics IKO/IGUS and closed build makes Zmorph i500 a workhorse for demanding applications.
7. Easy service and maintenance with replaceable consumable parts and access to critical components.
8. Ergonomic touch panel with big 7” screen and intuitive UI.
9. Intuitive semi-automatic calibration process that is easy to operate and ensures satisfying results with each print.
10. Numerous ways to connect your machine: USB or send files remotely via Wi- Fi or Ethernet using Zmorph Hub.
11. Camera installed inside the enclosure allows monitoring the printing process remotely via Zmorph Hub.
12. Zmorph i500 firmware can be automatically updated when connected to the internet.
13. Electric door lock that prevents from unauthorized access to the work area while the machine is printing.
Zmorph i500 can work with most filaments available on the market. Zmorph materials include RFID tags for even better 3D printing experience.
Voxelizer for Industry
Get the most out of Zmorph i500 with the dedicated slicing software. Voxelizer Industry is a special version designed for the i500 aimed at professional work including dual material printing complex geometries. Especially with soluble support materials.
Weight and physical dimensions
3D printer: 703 x 507 x 1075 [mm]
Transport package dimensions: 800 x 600 x 1200 [mm]
Transport weight: ~ 70 [kg]
3D printer weight: ~ 55 [kg]
3D printing parameters
3D printing technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Toolheads: Single material 1.75 [mm], Dual material 1.75 [mm]
Layer resolution: 0.05 – 0.4 [mm]
Maximum printing temperature: 300 [°C]
Work area (single material): 460 x 300 x 500 [mm]
Work area (dual material): 440 x 300 x 500 [mm]
Maximum bed temperature: 130 [°C]
Maximum wall thickness: 0.4 [mm]
Dimensional accuracy: +/- 0.2 [mm]
Work area leveling method: Semi-automatic
Material form: Spool, maximum fi300x100
Material diameter: 1.75 [mm]
Nozzle diameter: 0.4, 0.6, (0,8 work in progress) [mm]
Support: Mechanically and chemically removed – printed with build or support material
Connectivity: USB (pendrive), Ethernet, WiFi
Available Materials: PLA, ABS, PET, Nylon, PVA, ASA, TPE, PC/ABS, HIPS
Third party materials: Supported
Work speed: 10 – 110 [mm/s]
Travel speed: 350 [mm/s]
Ambient Operation Temperature: 15 ~ 30 [°C]
Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 40[°C]
Input current: 110 [VAC] ~ 9-10 [A] 50/60 [Hz]; 240 [VAC] ~ 5 [A] 50/60 [Hz]
Maximum Power Consumption: 1000 [W]
Type of software: Original, dedicated
Supported formats: .stl, .obj
Air filtration parameters
Output filter type: HEPA/Carbon
Input filter type: G4 (anti-dust)
Ventilation power: 3.1 [W]
Filter dimensions: 80 x 80 x 25 [mm]
Filtration control: Temperature
Toolhead changing system: Nozzle Lifting System
Nozzle Waste Remover: Brass brushes and Teflon scrapers
Filament loading: Automatic Filament Loading System
End of material detection: Filament sensors + RFID tags