STRATEO3D DUAL600 PRINTER
The professional large volume 3D printer
A large printing volume
Provided with a 600 mm X 420 mm X 500 mm printing surface, it can welcome your scale projects.
A powerfull and hyper-connected machine
Provided with a colaborative production host (Core I5), Strateo3D DUAL600 integrates the slicing and a live remote monitoring system.
A large range of materials
Its thermo-regulated athmosphere enables the use of standard materials as well as more technical ones.
Made in France by eMotion Tech
Since 2012, we design and manufacture, strictly in-house, machines that are CE labelled and guarranteed for 1 year.
- Strateo3D DUAL600 is an industrial 3D printer based on the Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) technology. This one offers a large range of printable polymers that can meet the needs of the user, with an unrivalled robustness and reliability.
- For lifesize scale prototyping needs, or for mass production needs, Strateo3D DUAL600 propose an unequaled working surface in this range of price. Its fix 600 x 420 x 500mm bed allows the printing of complex and bulky parts in record time.
- For your complex parts, the dual extrusion is particularly usefull to print solvable support materials: Strateo3D DUAL600 has no limits.
- Thermoregulated room for technical materials with high retractation.
RELIABLE AND ERGONOMIC
- An industrial tolerance and repeatability, unequaled on desktop machines ISO2768-mK.
- Intelligent and modular tool with automatic detection, giving more flexibility in the use of your machine.
- Ceramic glass fix bed that guarrantee a perfect flatness.
- Stratocontrol3D: the dedicated interface provided with your machine.
- USB, Wifi, Ethernet.
VERSATILE & SECURED
- Low material cost
- Large range of standard and technical polymers
- Strateo3D DUAL600 is an open machine that allows the use of non proprietary materials
- Versatile and intelligent tool combining fineness and speed, nozzles from 0,4 up to 1,2mm
- Standard filtration system that removes up to 99.95% of 0.3 microns particles, with a 40 m3/h air flow
- Industrial filtration system (optional) that removes up to 99.997% of 0.3 microns particles, with a 150 m3/h air flow