Original Prusa MK4
The MK4 provides high-speed 3D printing with ease and is ever so reliable like all Original Prusa 3D printers. It has all the best features of the popular MK3 – an open-source 3D printing workhorse with easy maintenance and advanced safety features – and adds much more!
The MK4 will consistently deliver a perfect smooth first layer thanks to the Loadcell sensor (no manual adjustments needed). The next-gen extruder (Nextruder) and 32-bit connected platform provide many quality-of-life improvements like remote printing, quick-swap nozzles, and customizable UI with a one-click printing option.
Smooth PEI print sheet included
Original Prusa MK4 is built around our new 32-bit connected architecture and the next-generation extruder (Nextruder). It lays down a perfect first layer every time without Live Adjust Z and it has support for high-speed printing with Input Shaper and Pressure Advance. We also improved the safety features even further. Plus, there are a ton of useful things, such as quick-swap nozzles, built-in support for remote printing and webcams, and many more. And it’s still beautifully quiet.
- The successor to the award-winning 3D printing workhorse Original Prusa MK3
- Effortlessly fast and silent 3D printing.
- Fully automatic first layer calibration thanks to the Load Cell sensor
- Print right out of the box - no print sheets profiles, no tinkering, no Live Adjust Z!
- Nextruder – our new extruder with a custom breakout board and smart features
- Safety features like filament sensor and power panic that won't let you down
- Easy maintenance, quick-swap nozzles, and removable print sheets
- Support for a wide range of materials, incl. PLA, PETG, Flex, Nylon, ASA, PVA, PC, PP, composites and more
- Color LCD screen with simple-to-navigate UI and quick access to all important functions
- Ethernet and Wi-fi connection
- Made in the EU, hassle-free warranty, 24/7 live chat support
||250 x 210 x 220 mm | 9.84 x 8.3 x 8.6 in
||Custom 32-bit xBuddy electronics with STM32
||Precise 0.9° X,Y stepper motors (prevents VFA)
||Nextruder, Direct Drive, E3D V6 compatible (with adapter)
||Custom breakout board for connecting fans, thermistors and other parts.
||Aluminum heatsink, all-metal hotend, no PTFE tube
||Nextruder Planetary Gear System, 10:1 gearbox ratio
0.4mm (default) / other nozzle diameters supported
|Max nozzle temperature
||300 °C / 572 °F
|Max heatbed temperature
||120 °C / 248 °F
||3.5″ graphic 65k color screen
||LAN, Optional ESP Wi-Fi module (delivered with the printer)
||USB drive / LAN / internet via Prusa Connect
||Filament sensor, Loadcell sensor, Power panic, 4 high-precision thermistors (genuine Semitec) + fan motors RPM monitoring
||Magnetic heatbed with removable PEI spring steel sheets
||Automatic, Mesh Bed Leveling (only on print area)
||PLA, PETG, ABS, ASA, Flex, HIPS, PA, PVA, PC, PP, CPE, PVB, NGEN, composites and more
|Printer dimensions (without spool)
||7 kg, 500×550×400 mm; 19.6×21.6×15.7 in (X×Y×Z)
||240W, custom made by Delta with Power Panic HW
||PLA settings: 80W / ABS settings: 120W
* Consumable parts, such as print sheets (smooth, textured, etc.), are not covered by the warranty since their coatings are expected to deteriorate over time, unless the failure is due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Cosmetic damage, which includes, but is not limited to, scratches, dents, cracks, or other aesthetic damage, is also not covered. Only sheets defective upon delivery are covered by the warranty.
Basic package includes:
- Original Prusa MK4 Assembled 3D printer
- Double-sided Smooth PEI Print Sheet
- 1kg of Prusament PLA Galaxy Black
- 3D Printing Handbook
- USB drive with sample prints (G-codes)
- Toolset: Uni-wrench, 13-16 wrench, Philips screwdriver, Nose pliers, Allen and torx keys
- Alcohol-saturated wipes, acupuncture needle
- Spare parts package
- Prusa lubricant for bearings
- A pack of Haribo gummy bears
- Manufacturing protocol