Phrozen Sonic Mega 8K
- 15" 8K Mono LCD
- 43 micron resolution
- Largest 8K 3D Printer available
THE LARGEST IN HIGH-RESOLUTION 3D PRINTER
Sonic Mega 8K is currently the biggest resin 3D Printer offered by Phrozen company. Additionally, to it, the printer is working with 8K precision which finally allows the creation of large, but detailed prints. In the past, printing out large models meant compromising print quality. Not Anymore. Sonic Mega 8K breaks every single limitation for commercial 3D printers. You can now have both size and quality in one print, at the same time.
- 8K Printing Capabilities: details at 43µm, producing 3D models that are almost twice as detailed as other large-scale 3D printers.
- 15” Mono-LCD Screen: The largest Mono-LCD printing area on the market with 15.”
- Huge Printing Volume: With a 40cm tall Z-axis, you can create large prints.
- Pre-Calibrated Building Plate: All Sonic Mega 8K building plates will be calibrated perfectly before they are shipped, which means that all you need to do is take your device out of the box and you’re all set to begin printing!
- Dual Linear Rail & Ball Screw Design: For an ultra-stable Z-axis, Sonic Mega 8K adopts this specific design so that large and heavy objects can be printed with no wobbling.
- Full Metal Exterior: the printer is made completely of metal. This strengthens the entire structure, making it stronger, and much more sustainable for long-term usage.
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 5" in Large Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: CHITUBOX V1.9.0 or above
- Connectivity: Front USB Port | Ethernet
- Design: Technology Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 3.0
- XY Resolution: 43 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30 mm
- Build plate: Perforated
- Maximum Printing Speed: 70 mm/hr
- Power Requirement: 50-60Hz
- System Power: 250W
- Printer Size: 47.5 x 40 x 68 cm
- Print Volume: 33 x 18.5 x 40 cm
- Printer Weight: 35 kg