Elastic and Resilient
A semi-elastic 3D printing filament resistant to greases, chemicals, tearing, and high temperatures. The material is perfect for industrial prototypes tested in adverse environments.
- Compatible with: Z-SUPPORT
- Container: Cartridge
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Netto weight: 350 g ± 5%
- Dedicated for:
Flexible TPU Filament
Z-SEMIFLEX, a semi-elastic 3D printing material, is resistant to greases and high temperatures.Objects 3D printed with this rubber-like material can be squeezed and teared with no risk of damaging them.
Z-SEMIFLEX is perfect filament for tools and prototypes used in adverse industrial environments or for 3D printing medical training models.
- Industrial parts and tools
- Automotive industry
- Medical assessment models
- End-use parts with medium elasticity
- Parts resistant to high temperatures up to 130˚ C / 266˚ F
- Parts exposed to greases, light acids and alkalis
- Elasticity and impact strength
- Low shrinkage and warping
- Resistant to greases, chemicals and high temperatures
Additives and colorants